Reports to: Project Coordinator
Job Location: East Coast Crush & Co-Pack (Hazlitt Red Cat Cellars campus) • Naples, NY
Job Overview: The Project Planner is responsible for facilitating communication between all production departments, and customers, to ensure all processes are accurately executed, on-time from cellars through post-production packaging.
Full-Time (40 hours/week average)
Hourly wage commensurate with experience
Essential Functions of the Job:
- This position supports all project execution functions:
- Cellars, Packaging, Dry Goods, Ingredients/Supplies
- Singular focus on execution
- Responsibility to be sure everything is in place to support the packaging schedule 3-5 weeks in advance of the packaging date.
- Reduce the need for changes to the schedule, or realize changes are needed sooner so there is more time to plan options and recovery.
- All ingredients and quantities needed for the project run are in stock and on-site
- Notify customers of shortages, deliveries, recording
- Schedule bulk intake, disseminate information internally
- Work with Customer:
- All instructions have been completed and received
- Be sure dry goods are received in time for the production date
- Send beverage samples
- Ensure samples are received and approved
- Work with Winemaking to ensure:
- The finishing instructions have been received from the customer
- Our team understands them
- Ingredients are onsite
- Blends are ready
- Samples have been sent to the customer to ensure it meets their requirements
- Work with Packaging to:
- Review packaging instructions
- Determine if everything is understood
- Review dry goods and verify they are here and as expected
- Correct quantity, type, and finish
- All elements fit together
- All other duties as assigned to ensure the company’s continued success.
- Minimum 4-years of Production and Materials planning in the wine or related industry.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and make independent decisions.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to help maintain process flow.
- Solid work ethic and desire to accomplish tasks in a timely fashion
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Proprietary Databases.
Please contact us for an application: Employment@hazlitt1852.com